This is the fourth of a six-part recount of my recent trip to Central America.
- Washington Dulles to San Salvador on TACA
- My Adventure in San Salvador
- Aborted Landing on TACA: SAL-PTY
- 24 Hours in Panama City
- Short-Haul Flying on LACSA: PTY-SJO-SAL
- Accused of Being a Terrorist: SAL to IAD on TACA
After a restful night at the airport, I cleared immigration and proceeded outside where I was blasted by the hot and humid Panamanian heat. It was only 9am, but immediately apparent it was going to be a scorcher.
Looks like a very confortable place!
More walking after dinner, before turning it at the very reasonable hour of 11p in order to get up in time to get back the airport early the next morning.