This is the last of a six-part recount of my recent trip to Central America.
- Washington Dulles to San Salvador on TACA
- My Adventure in San Salvador
- Aborted Landing on TACA: SAL-PTY
- 24 Hours in Panama City
- Short-Haul Flying on LACSA: PTY-SJO-SAL
- Accused of Being a Terrorist: SAL to IAD on TACA
My first trip to Central America will not go down in history as one of my greatest trips, but I enjoyed exploring a new area of the world, albeit briefly, and do recommend TACA if you ever see a good deal. The $170 ticket was almost worth it for the United miles alone.