I’ve written over and over about Frequent Traveler University, a dynamic weekend of learning and fellowship that is a must for anyone who wants to efficiently master the points and miles game. Back to the West Coast by popular demand, the final FTU Advanced of 2015 will be held from 04-06 December at the Hyatt Regency in beautiful Newport Beach, California.
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
Topics will include:
- Award Booking on American Airlines
- Award Booking on United Airlines
- Award Booking on Other Airlines (Delta, Alaska, Avios, etc.)
- Using KVS Tool & Expert Flyer to Search for Fares and Availability (fare construction)
- Maximize your spending (beyond Bluebird)
- Maximizing Hotel Loyalty Programs and Promotions
- Visas, OTAs, Car Rentals, ATMs, and More Tips for International Travel
- Advanced booking techniques for revenue tickets
Only 150 tickets are available for a price of $249. This includes an open-bar reception on Friday and a three-course lunch on Saturday and Sunday. A group rate at the hotel is $179 per night including a full buffet breakfast.
I am looking forward to this venue — a nice weekend getaway in OC to talk about what I love. I hope to see many of you there!