Is it possible to travel around the entire globe exclusively on 737s? YES! And I am already working on my next big adventure.
Here’s how it will look–
- Los Angeles to Honolulu – United 737
- Honolulu to Guam on Island Hopper – United 737
- Guam to Hong Kong – United 737
- Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia 737
- Kuala Lumpur to Delhi – Malindo Air 737
- Delhi to Dubai – JET 737
- Dubai to Istanbul – Pegasus 737
- Istanbul to Copenhagen – Pegasus 737
- Copehangen to Boston – SAS 737
- Boston to Los Angeles – United 737
With a combo of points plus cheap tickets, it should be a relatively economical trip as well.
But I must admit–I’d like to make it a little crazier. My proposed routing would be among the most straightforward, but it would not take me to any new places. In no particular order of preference, here’s some places I would love to hit on the trip–
- Busan, South Korean
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Vientiane, Laos
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Paro, Bhutan
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Busan is easy enough — I could just fly from Guam to Busan on a 737. Getting to the other places? Well, that becomes more difficult without backtracking or huge costs.
This trip is just something I dreamed about last night (yes, I dream about flying 737s around the world) and have just started to more closely examine. It does seem very possible. Nevertheless, I would welcome your suggestions on how I might improve up on it.