Emirates has a great lounge at Los Angeles International Airport. But that’s not its only lounge in LA. Come to Dodger Stadium and you’ll find another Emirates Lounge.
Emirates and the Los Angeles Dodgers struck up a partnership in 2016 (I’m surprised I never heard of it). In an elaborate signing ceremony attended by Emirates CEO Sir Tim Clark, the Gulf carrier pledged to be a long-time partner with the storied LA ball club.
Part of that sponsorship included rebranding part of the Club Level at Dodger Stadium into an Emirates Lounge.
It may not feature lie-flat beds or a la carte dining, but you can reserve for a party of 30, party of 40, or party of 70 in the lounge. No price-list is provided, but amenities include:
- Access to BMW Club Suites concourse
- Complimentary standing room only passes
- Free preferred parking passes (30 tickets = 10 passes, 40 tickets = 10 passes, 70 tickets = 20 passes)
- Complimentary programs/game notes
- Concierge service
- Dedicated service representative
- Complimentary F&B package (excludes Opening Day)
- Online account access with complimentary ticket forwarding
Here are some stock photos provided (courtesy of the Dodgers)–
As we head into the National League Division Series, note that you purchase access to these seats…but you may be better off just buying out the first class seat on Emirates (and may even save some money).