Ha! The year flew by past. Today marks the first anniversary of my blog. I want to take a brief moment to thank all of my readers for your input and support over the last year. I also want to thank Mike for all the work he puts into upgrd.com each and every day.
I’ve still got a lot to learn and I often cringe when I read over my elementary analysis of aviation issues in the news, but I love blogging and I trust that my content is improving as I gain further insight into the industry.
Some highlights over the last year:
- UPDATE: Circumventing United Airline’s StarNet Blocking – A Successful Failure
- TSA Gives Away Its Secrets in Massive Security Breach
- Comparing Dinner on Alaska, Continental, Delta, United, and US Airways
- Chatting with a United Pilot over a Beer at McCormick & Schmick’s
- Full Recount of my Emergency Stop in Omaha on my United Redeye from San Francisco to Dulles
- Bad News For Us: A Discussion on Airline Mistake Fares
- My Lost and Found Ordeal with United Airlines
- Los Angeles to Honolulu Hawaiian Service: Continental vs. United
- Woman Arrested for Trying to Save Her 93 Year-Old Mother’s Applesauce from the TSA at Burbank Airport
- Interrogated by DHS in Montreal for sounding “foreign”
- The End of Mileage Running on United
- Why I Mourn the Loss of Airport Smoking Lounges
- Success! Booked NZ C from LHR-LAX using UA miles!
- Review: Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
A re-design of my blog (and an official re-branding of my blog name to Live and Let’s Fly) is still in the works, but for now my biggest concern is bringing you interesting and unique content and well-reasoned analysis each day. Time to get back to work. Thanks again for your support.