Chase informed us this morning that they are pulling their recently announced offer of 40,000 Ultimate Reward points after $2,000 in spending within three months on the Sapphire Preferred Card. I suspect the offer will be back this fall, but it may be awhile so if you are considering signing up for this card you have until 3pm ET to do so under this current promotion.
Here’s the offer on the table–
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Ultimate Rewards℠
- No foreign transaction fees
- 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases – even on points already redeemed
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
I have discussed before why the Chase Sapphire Card is my primary credit card and whether you sign-up through my link or anywhere else, you really should have this card in your wallet if you are a savvy traveller. Not only are the transfer options lucrative (options for all three airline alliances), but double points on travel and restaurant dining as well as a 7% annual bonus add up quickly.
Link: Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
upgrd.com may be compensated if you choose to apply through the application links above and ultimately are approved, but our point in offering these sign-up links is to help you effectively choose which credit card to focus your mileage earning on.