At FTU Dallas last month, Ed Pizzarello from Pizza in Motion casually asked if I would like to pull a jet in Atlanta to raise money for the American Cancer Society. With plans to be in Atlanta already for the Freddie Awards, the answer was naturally yes.
The goal was to raise $1,000 for cancer research and that has been met fivefold — still, it is not too late to donate to the American Cancer Society under our team’s name, Global Hashtags.
Our motley crew included:
- Scott Mayerowitz, Associated Press
- Jeanne Hoffman, Le Chic Geek
- Rene, Delta Points
- Greg, Frequent Miler
- Angelina Aucello, Just Another Points Traveler
- Melinda Danielsen, Magic Of Miles
- Michael W, Michael W Travels
- Marshall Jackson, MJ On Travel
- Ben Schlappig, One Mile At A Time
- Points, Miles & Martinis
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Jamie Larounis, The Forward Cabin
- Brian Cohen, The Gate
- Tommy Danielsen
- Scott Mackenzie, Travel Codex
- Seth Miller, Wandering Aramean
- Kathy Kass, Will Run For Miles
The Global Hashtags team. All photos couresty of Delta.
Captain Ed Pizzarello
Lining up prior to the jet drag
Scott Mayerowitz with rope burn
Delta Points, Tommy and Forward Cabin
And guess what? For a bunch of people who sit in front of computers all day, we did not do too bad!