It has been only two months since I made the move to Boarding Area but I already feel like I’ve been here for years. I love being part of this family. I’m still catching up on a backlog of trip reports, though, and would welcome your input on which ones you might find more interesting.
Later this week I will start a new trip report and have many choices to choose from.
- Singapore Airlines First/Business Class + Park Hyatt Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney (2014)
- British Airways A380 First Class + Cathay Pacific 777 First Class + Thai Airways A380 First Class + Asiana A380 First Class + Qantas 747 Business Class + Qantas A380 First Class + British Airways 747 First Class + American Airlines A321 First Class (2015)
- Etihad Airways A380 First Class Apartments + Park Hyatt Hyderabad/Goa/Chennai/Maldives + Etihad Airways 777 First Class (2016)
- JAL 777 First Class + Malaysia Airlines A380 First Class (2016)
- Etihad Airways A380 First Class Apartments + Gulf Airways Business + Royal Jordanian Business + Qatar Business + Al Safwa Lounge + Qatar Airways A380 First Class (2016)
- LOT 787 Business Class + EVA 777 Business Class + Grand Hyatt Tapei + Park Hyatt Siem Reap + Angor Wat + Austrian 767 Business Class + Brussels A330 Business Class (2014)
- Balkans Trip (most overland) to Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Greece (2013)
- LAN 767 Business Class + Easter Islands (2012)
- TAM 777 Business Class + Brazil + Bolivia + Argentina (2011)
- Trip with Lucky (2016)
A Defense of Older Reviews
A lot of the trip reports above have already been written. I understand that the older the review, the less valuable it is. Nevertheless, even a trip report from a flight two years ago often provides helpful insight into what your travel experience may be. Sure, British Airways may not have its tasting menu in first class anymore, but the A380 hard product has not changed. Indeed, Cathay Pacific may no longer offer balik salmon as a first class appetizer, but the overall service is very similar.
Realize that I will publish old reports no mater what the feedback is because I enjoy or enjoyed writing them. But also note, of course, that I always make the flight date clear and you are free to skip it if you find an older trip report a waste of time.