Brussels Airlines is celebrating its 15th birthday and launching an Extra Smile campaign (get it?) to make help make some worthy soul’s dream come true.
Start with the video–
Overlook the “Going the extra smile for you since (sic) 15 years” title and you have a very sweet video. A little cheesy, but I’d love to be able to give Augustine a birthday present like that one day.
Click through on the extra-smile.com website and you’ll be invited to nominate someone for the Ultimate Extra Smile:
At Brussels Airlines we always go The Extra Smile for our guests. For our 15th Birthday we want to take it one step further. All year long we’ll look for superheroes who deserve the Ultimate Extra Smile. Do you know someone who AB-SO-LUTELY deserves to see his or her dream come true? Nominate this person and we might offer him or her a once in a lifetime experience!
Need an inspiration? Brussels offers this example:
You’ve got some time to think: the contest will run through November.
Here’s a bit of the fine print:
- The contest will take place from 15 February 2017 until 30 November 2017 at midnight (UTC+1).
- Participants need to nominate a person who deserves the Ultimate Extra Smile and why, and tell us his or her biggest dream.
- A participation is only complete when we receive a name and email address of the participator and a name, reason and dream of the person that is nominated.
- Throughout the year a selection of nominated people will win a once in a lifetime experience.
- The winners will be picked by a jury, consisting of members of the organizer.
- The person who nominated the winner will be contacted to help us surprise the winner.
It appears there will be more than one winner.