I will only post flight details, particularly economy class flight deals, if I consider the value to be exceptional. This is one such case. You can fly from the USA to Singapore for as little as $328 r/t on Japan Airlines.
Via the Flight Deal, round-trip prices from the following cities (including taxes) to Singapore are as low as–
- Boston [BOS] – $418
- Chicago [ORD] – $328
- Dallas [DFW] – $418
- Los Angeles [LAX] – $328
- New York [JFK] – $328
- San Diego [SAN] – $442
- San Francisco [SFO] – $435
Cheap JAL Fare to Singapore Particulars
- Validity dates:
- April 2017
- September – November 2017
- January – February, 2018
- Monday through Thursday departures/returns
- Must purchase at least 3 days prior to departure
- Booking into Fare Class N
- Stopovers in Japan permitted (per fare rules) for $100 in each direction
- Bookable with most online travel agencies
- Most (like Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia) allow free cancellation within 24 hours of booking
JAL Is Not Bad in Economy
I flew JAL on a 767-300 from Guangzhou to Tokyo last summer. I was assigned a bulkhead seat and found the flight comfortable, service wonderful, and food acceptable.
It’s a long trip, but a great deal. If you’ve never been to Singapore, now may be the perfect opportunity to go. This sure beats using miles — AA would charge 75K miles r/t plus $100 in taxes for the same flights!