Frequent Traveler University is coming to Chicago, this time with a brand new format and an extended lineup of speakers.
I’ve spoken at Frequent Traveler University for several years now because I love to help others do what I love. FTU is not so much about discovering hidden tricks (though that always happens) as much as providing a structured forum for learning about miles and points. Best of all — networking opportunities from hundreds of like-minded people.
Skinflints can still find most information online, but it is sure is nice having it presented in easily digestible courses with ample opportunities for follow-up questions and personal consultation.
FTU Travel Expo – Saturday, November 18, 2017
Think of FTU Travel Expo as a one-day travel convention. There will be 36,000 feet of exhibition space and four educational stages that will feature simultaneous seminars and talks.
Speakers at FTU Travel Expo include:
- Rudy Maxa
- Nomadic Matt
- Chris Guillebeau
- Chris McGinnis (Travel Skills)
- Johnny Jet
Early bird tickets (until 31 July 2017) are available for $29 using code FTUEARLY. After that, tickets rise to $39.
FTU Signature Event – Friday-Sunday, November 17-19, 2017
While the FTU Travel Expo will help you dip your toes in the water, the FTU Signature is where you can dive into the deep end of miles, points, and manufactured spend.
Your ticket to FTU Signature includes:
- Access to FTU Travel Expo
- Cocktail reception on Friday
- Coffee, tea, and seasonal breakfast breads Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Two full days chock-full of classroom-style sessions, on Saturday and Sunday
- Plated lunch on both Saturday and Sunday
- Free wifi in the conference rooms
Early bird tickets (until 25 June 2017) are available for $239 using code FTUEARLY. After that, tickets rise to $249.
- Yours truly
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
- Greg Davis-Kean + Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Jon and Ben Nickel D’Andrea (No Mas Coach)
I look forward to this event and hope to see many of you there! I’ll be speaking at both FTU Travel Expo and FTU Signature.