Frequent Traveler University is returning to Seattle in February. Today only, you can score $30 off registration, a free book, and even a free dinner.
FTU Seattle will take place between February 23-25, 2018 at the Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South (22406 Pacific Highway South, Des Moines, Washington 98198). Hold off on booking your hotel, because a group rate will be available soon.
- $30 off registration, regularly $249
- A copy of Chris Guillebeau’s latest book, Side Hustle
Plus, if you are one of the first 100 registrants for the event, you will receive a Friday welcome group dinner at Emerald Thai, adjacent to the host hotel (includes set meal and one drink).
For those unfamiliar with FTU, all attendees receive:
- Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning until 10:30am
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
More details here.
In addition to myself, confirmed speakers include:
- Ariana Arghandewal of PointChaser
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach
- Tess Zhao
- MS in the Pacific Northwest Panel
Stay tuned for more speakers.
I had a great time at FTU Chicago earlier this month…truly a great time. The crowd was great at FTU Seattle earlier this year as well. Really, these events are quite enjoyable from a networking perspective. I’m going to try to take my wife and son to this one…maybe we’ll all do a session together.
Learn more about FTU and register here.