United Airlines is the official airline of Team USA. In celebration of the 2018 Olympic Games in PyeongChang, UA is offering special food and drink items over the next two weeks in United Clubs across the USA.
To mark the opening ceremony, if you are in a United Club today, look for a complimentary cocktail and “patriotic” ice cream sundae.
- Perfect 10 – Raise a glass for our athletes with a mix of prosecco and cranberry juice, garnished with blueberries and cranberries
- Super sundae – This sundae pairs vanilla ice cream with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream to make the perfect patriotic treat
Throughout the Olympic Games, we will see the following special menu items and cocktails:
- Bagels with an array of cream cheeses (blackberry, blueberry, pineapple, strawberry and pesto)
- A fruit bar with blueberries, pineapple, blackberries, honeydew and strawberries
- Pound cake served with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream
- A candy bar featuring a colorful and festive assortment that you can mix and match
Specialty cocktails at the bar throughout the games
- The Gold Standard ($5) –cocktail with orange juice, lemon juice and simple syrup
- The Rings ($5) – Vodka, triple sec, white cranberry juice and simple syrup garnished with and served in a martini glass
Finally, a special soup and parfait will be offered to coincide with the closing ceremony:
- Red, white and blue parfait – Vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries, blueberries and a granola sprinkle make up this breakfast staple
- Chicken and ginger soup – Traditional chicken and ginger soup served with chow mein, scallions, wonton strips, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce
If you’re in a United Club today, let us know how the new food and drink looks and tastes! It looks like I’ll be back in the air on Sunday night and will report back personally.