My next trip report will chart my recent trip to Italy and France.
As I explained here, I took a rather circuitous route to reach Rome. All for you. All so I could review two first class lounges I had previously never had the pleasure of setting foot in.
The trip report will contain the following 12 segments, all hot off the press and just a couple weeks old:
- Review: Lufthansa A380 First Class Los Angeles to Munich
- Review: Lufthansa First Class Lounge Munich
- Review: Lufthansa First Class Ground Services Munich
- Review: Helvetic Airways Fokker 100 Business Class Munich to Zurich
- Review: SWISS First Class Lounge Zurich (A Gates)
- Review: SWISS A320 Business Class Zurich to Rome
- Review: Park Hyatt Milan
- Review: Park Hyatt Milan (Prestige Suite)
- Review: Marco Polo Lounge Venice (VCE)
- Review: Park Hyatt Paris Vendome (Refurbished Room)
- Review: Hyatt Regency Letoile
- Review: Hyatt Regency CDG Airport
Along the way, there were a few surprises.
How did I get home? I flew United, it was great, but I won’t be writing about it. I’ve written about United’s longhaul product far too many times in the last to justify another report.
The first installment (LH F LAX-MUC) is my favorite of them all and will be published in a couple of hours.