An Airbus A350 performed an incredible near-vertical takeoff at a recent airshow in Berlin. This is a must-see video. of a A350 Vertical Takeoff
The aircraft, a A350-900XWB with Rolls-Royce engines, was the second A350 ever produced. This plane is primarily used for test flights, relief flights, and airshows like the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show.
While I hope there will never be a real-life need to take off so quickly, it is nice to know that such a capability exists.
The A350 is one of my favorite aircraft (I’d say #3 behind the 747 and A380). I would go out of my way to fly it and look forward to sampling it soon on Delta.
Check out four other A350 business class reviews here:
> Read More:
- Vietnam Airlines A350 Business Class Ho Chi Minh City to Frankfurt (Full Review)
- Finnair A350 Business Class Helsinki to Beijing (Full Review)
- Qatar Airways A350 Business Class Doha to New York (Full Review)
- China Airlines A350 Business Class Amsterdam to Taipei (Full Review)
> See Also:
- Qatar Airways A350 Inaugural DOH-FRA: First Economy Class Trip Report
- How Qatar Airways Promises to Combat Jet Lag with A350-1000
- How to Book A350 Delta One Suites for Cheap(er) Using Miles
- First Airbus A350 Service Starts at LAX Today
- Leaked A350-1000 Configuration on United Airlines