Ever wanted to visit a beautiful National Park in the USA with your miles? United Airlines is offering a 20-25% discount on select mountain and outdoor destinations this week for travel in June.
For bookings made through May 21st, United is offering MileagePlus Premier members and United-branded Chase credit card holders 25% off saver economy class awards. Everyone else gets 20% off.
- Discounted Saver Award valid only for travel between the US48 + Alaska and the following locations:
- Aspen (ASE)
- Bozeman (BZN)
- Vail (EGE)
- Gunnison (GUC)
- Steamboat Springs (HDN)
- Jackson Hole (JAC)
- Montrose (MTJ)
- Ticketing Period: May 14 through May 21, 2018
- Travel Period: June 9, 2018 through June 27, 2018
- Valid for travel on all days of the week
- No blackout dates
- United and United Express-operated flights only
- Not applicable on flights operated by Star or partner airlines [Air Canada flies to Vail]
- Economy cabin only
- No stopovers are permitted
Always check the price of paid tickets before using miles. Even though 18,750 miles r/t will be a great buy for many destinations, purchasing a paid ticket will still make sense in some cases if you value your miles at at least 1.5 cents each, as I do.
Jackson Hole is a beautiful part of the country and a gateway to Yellowstone. If you have not been, I highly recommend it. This is an attractive promotion because these smaller United destinations often command higher fares. Nevertheless, double check paid fares before burning your miles.