United Airlines will open its boutique Polaris Lounge in Houston (IAH) on June 29th. But you can get a sneak peek using your United miles before the lounge is opened to the public.
2,500 miles gets you a two-hour visit with food and beverage included. The lounge will be fully operational, so this won’t just be a grand opening party. The following time-slots are available:
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Use one of the links below to register.
- MileagePlus Exclusives (for all United MileagePlus members)
- Cardmember (for United branded credit card holders from Chase)
- Premier (for United MileagePlus elite members)
If you are local and do not have a flight on June 27th, United will issue you a gate pass.
Keep in mind:
- This is a shared experience with other MileagePlus members
- Each attending guest must have their own ticket to be granted admission
- Limit two (2) tickets per member
- Each ticket corresponds to the designated time slot
- Access to table meals subject to availability
Based on my visits to the Polaris Lounges in San Francisco and Newark, 2,500 is well-worth the experience. I hope the Houston lounge lives up to the high standard set by ORD, SFO, and EWR.