Frequent Traveler University is returning to Washington, DC this August. For a limited time, you can save $30 on the price of your admission ticket.
FTU is a two days of expert-led sessions on trending travel topics and manufactured spending. It’s not only a venue to learn, but one to network with like-minded folks who love the points and miles game.
Why FTU? Isn’t all the information available on blogs or Flyertalk? Nope. I know the manufactured spending sessions include information far too sensitive to blog about it. Even my own sessions on miles and points contain some tidbits that I do not feel comfortable writing publicly about.
It’s a friendly atmosphere where questions and discussion are encouraged. I enjoy this event very much.
When: August 11-12, 2018
Where: Crystal City Marriott, group booking link for $109/night
Ticket price: $249
- Two days of expert-led sessions on Saturday and Sunday
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Free Internet in the conference rooms
I will be speaking a this event as well. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Greg Davis-Kean of FrequentMiler
- Nick Reyes of FrequentMiler
- Ed Pizzarello of Pizza in Motion
- Jeanne Marie Hoffman of Le Chic Geek
- Jared Kamrowski of Thrifty Traveler
- Trevor Mountcastle of Tagging Miles
- Spencer Howard of Straight to the Points and One Mile at a Time
- Tess Zhao, Business Traveler
- Mike Graziano of Make Travel Hacking Great Again
- Becky Pokora of The Girl and Globe
- Charles McCool of McCool Travel
Check out the full schedule here.
As an added bonus, all attendees will receive a a one-month unlimited subscription to Award Ex, a handy tool to search for award searches. Furthermore, the first 55 who register who a free pizza dinner at Fire Works Pizza 2350 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 on Friday, August 10th. Attendees will receive a RSVP email prior to the event.
I hope to see many of you in Crystal City next month!