SWISS has unveiled beautiful new Business Class and Senator lounges for short-haul passengers at Zurich Airport.
The new Lounge Center A opened earlier this month and is intended to make passengers feel “genuinely” at home.
The design and interior of both the new lounges also follow the example of the existing Dock E complex: with their bright oiled-Swiss-oak parquet floors and their elegant furniture from such top Swiss designers as Vitra and deSede, the new lounges offer both a consistent SWISS-style look and a living-room ambience in which every SWISS premium traveller should feel genuinely at home.
Additional lounge amenties include:
- Traditional check-in desk along or automated boarding gates to quickly allow entrance into the lounge
- Swiss-made furniture
- Five shower suites
- Individual “offices”
- “Market Hall” style food area with open kitchen
- Relaxation room
- Two outdoor smoking areas
Opening hours are daily from 5:30AM to 10:30PM.
Here are some pictures of the new lounge, all courtesy of SWISS:
The new lounge center looks amazing. I hope to head through Zurich soon and provide a review.
> Read More SWISS Lounge Reviews:
- SWISS First Class Lounge Zurich (A Gates)
- SWISS First Class Lounge Zurich (E Gates) + Senator Lounge (E Gates)
(H/T: Point Me To The Plane)