Cyber Monday brings tons of online deals that let you stay home and shop. Here are the deals I am watching for traveling families for the 2018 online shopping event.
Key to any traveler is their luggage and there are few times better than Cyber Monday to pick up a great deal. Here are some favorite pieces, on sale for the event.
- Packable Travel Duffle– We try to pack as light as possible for any trip and leave ourselves a little extra space for souvenirs and gifts we find during our trip. We almost always travel with an extra bag inside our suitcases. I love these packable duffles that take up very little space but can easily be unfolded and carried on or checked on the way home if we need extra space. (link)
- Travel Trays – I have seen these circling around a few of the family travel spaces and while it’s not the perfect fit for our travels, I know many parents who absolutely love these foldable activity trays for their little ones. The trays range in price up to $40 but this Cyber Monday deal offer is on for $14.44 (link)
- Moral Code offers travelers a stylish and functional approach to luggage and travel accessories. Kyle and I had the opportunity to review a couple of their pieces from the new fall line (you can read more here). From Black Friday through Monday they are offering 20% off leather goods and accessories. (link)
Whether it’s a pair of traditional headphones for the IFE, wireless buds for placing calls or noise-canceling headphones to drown out the engine noise – every traveler needs a good set of headphones. Here are some great deals for Cyber Monday.
For you– Of course, you’ve probably seen it all over the internet and covered by other travel blogs already, but it’s still worth mentioning that the Bose QC35 is on sale this Cyber Monday and would make a great Christmas gift for any traveler or parent in need of a little quietude. (link)
For young kids– Our daughter loves her small, colorful, KidzGear down from about $20 to $13.28. They are effective and inexpensive to replace. Our daughter loves their fun colors. (link)
For teens- Sony has some excellent headphones that we have tried and liked for nearly half price. Regularly $79.99, Cyber Monday has the price down to $48. (link)
The Laundress has incredible cleaning soaps and travel kits. On Cyber Monday, add a little luxury to your family’s travel experience and take another 25% off of their travel kit. (If you sign up for the email list you may be able to stack another 20% off of this price.)
This one isn’t a Cyber Monday deal (it’s not showing up ahead of time anyway) but is still worth adding to your cart. Scrubba, a travel laundry bag to wash clothes not using the hotel sink. We could have used it on our trip to England. (link)
Here are some memberships that save travelers time, and on Cyber Monday, money.
- Hulu – Keep kids and parents occupied at home or on the road, Hulu is just $.99/month and we love it! Hulu.com
- Shipt – There is little I appreciate more than returning home from a trip and being able to skip a trip to the store to do the shopping. We started using Shipt and have had an excellent experience so far. If you are interested you can try it out free for two weeks, plus get half off of the membership.
- Audible(link) – If you don’t have an audible membership, you should get one. In addition to one book monthly of your choice, members also receive two from their new Audible Original series every month as well. Get two free books to start you off, $14.95/month afterward.
What deals did I miss? Are there any other must-haves for traveling families on sale for Cyber Monday? Leave them in the comments.