United Airlines has unveiled its beautiful new Polaris Lounge in Los Angeles. The pictures suggest it was worth the wait!
Before we get to the pictures, here’s some key facts about the new lounge:
- More than 12,000 square feet
- 140 seats, with a variety of seating areas for productivity, privacy and dining
- 272 power outlets and 120 USB ports
- Luxurious shower suites, featuring rainfall showerheads and Soho House & Co’s Cowshed Spa products
- Private daybeds outfitted with Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- A full restaurant-quality experience in The Dining Room. With a menu that blends international comfort foods developed by Los Angeles native Chef Tritia Gestuvo, highlights include: almond-crusted fish and chips, chilaquiles, Korean bulgogi arancini, fresh crafted sandwiches on La Brea Bakery® bread, flavorful street tacos and house-made cinnamon churros.
- In a nod to the innovative cocktail culture of Los Angeles, the lounge features signature cocktails inspired by the City of Stars, including the Let’s Rumble, made from Cruso Spiced Rum, fresh lemon, prickly pear puree and house-made simple syrup and the On Sunset, a playful take on the tequila sunrise, made from Casa Noble Tequila, Del Maguey Single Village Mezcal and agave nectar.
Street tacos, La Brea bread, and chilaquiles??!!
Here are the pictures:
I was supposed to actually be in the lounge today for a media preview, but remain in Europe…I will check out the lounge soon and bring you a full review.