Frequent Traveler University comes to Seattle in March and now the schedule has been announced.
In addition to the entire Live and Let’s Fly team of Carly, Kyle, and myself, a great line-up of speakers will be present, including:
- Joe Cortez, Nerd Wallet
- Xiang Fan, US Credit Card Guide
- David Feldman, Airline & Hotel Loyalty Consultant
- Mike Graziano, Make Travel Hacking Great Again
- Charles Hagedorn III, Seattle Travel Hacker
- Lee Huffman, Bald Thoughts
- Jason Steele, Credit Card and Travel Journalist
- Yansong Wang, Cashback Monitor
The schedule, available here, contains two full days of information on:
- Two days of expert-led sessions on Saturday and Sunday, March 09-10
- Lunch both days
- Internet in the conference rooms
This year, FTU will be held just a short walk from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport:
- Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188
Now through 01/31/19, you can save $25 off the price of the weekend
- $25 off with code TRAVELMORE until midnight PST January 31, 2019, lowering the weekend ticket cost to just $224
- Free Thai dinner Friday night, March 8 (attendees will get a RSVP email prior to the event, limited to first 75 participants to register, includes main with rice and one non-alcoholic drink.)
The schedule is subject to change, of course, but I think it represents a great balance of topics, including from the Live and Let’s Fly team.
Whether you’re an expert or just starting out in this great game of miles, points, and manufactured spending, consider spending a few days in Seattle this March. It would be my pleasure to meet you there.