It’s a great time to fly out of Los Angeles because carriers, flush with profit, are re-investing in the airport.
As I walked down Sepulveda Blvd and onto the aircraft grounds last week, I noticed three billboards.
Let’s have a look:
Billboard #1 – American Airlines
What’s next at LAX?
Reimagining your travel experience.
Billboard #2 – United Airlines
Playing on the cosmetic surgery culture of Los Angeles, United pokes funs at its recent work in Terminal 7:
We’re not afraid to admit it — we’ve had some work done.
The newly renovated, more modern Terminal 7.
The United LAX Experience.
Billboard #3 – Delta Air Lines
Building the terminal of the future now.
Investing $1.9 Billion into a reimagined LAX experience.
Delta Sky Way | at LAX
I sense a theme…
If you fly out of LAX, you’ve seen first hand the investment. And I love it. As a passenger, I am happier than ever to be an LAX passenger.
> Read More:
- Pictures: Delta’s $1.86BN Investment at LAX
- United Airlines Executives Discuss Future Of LAX Hub
- United Airlines’ Secret Expansion Plan at LAX
- Will “People Mover” Fundamentally Change LAX?
- 5 Ways LAX is Becoming America’s Best Airport
- Upgrades to Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX
Do these upgrades make you more likely to fly from LAX?