Frequent Traveler University is returning to Washington, DC this March. For a limited time, you can save $10 on the price of your admission ticket.
FTU is a full day of expert-led sessions on trending travel topics and manufactured spending. It’s not only a venue to learn, but one to network with like-minded folks who love the points and miles game.
Why FTU? Isn’t all the information available on blogs or Flyertalk? Nope. I know the manufactured spending sessions include information far too sensitive to blog about it. Even my own sessions on miles and points contain some tidbits that I do not feel comfortable writing publicly about.
It’s a friendly atmosphere where questions and discussion are encouraged. I enjoy this event very much.
This year, FTU is teaming up with the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, DC to offer training in a brand new venue.
When: March 8, 2020
Where: Washington Convention Center (Hall C, rooms 152AB and 151AB // 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001)
Lodging: Marriott Marquis, group booking link for $179/night (through January 21, 2020)
Ticket price: $129
- A full day of educational sessions, including manufactured spend on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- Free access to the Travel & Adventure Show and FTU stage on both Saturday, March 7 (10:00AM – 5:00PM) and Sunday, March 8 (11:00AM – 4:00PM)
- Note Tiffany, Greg, Stefan and others will be speaking on stage on 03/07
- Pizza dinner on Saturday night for the first 75 people to sign up.
- Requires separate RSVP: please watch for an email closer to the event
- Dinner includes assorted pizza and soft drinks
- Coffee/tea in the morning and lunch on Sunday
I will be speaking at this event as well on all the recent changes we have witnessed at United Airlines. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean & Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Dia Adams, The Deal Mommy
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Mike Graziano, Keep Travel Hacking Great
- Tess Zhao, Delicate Revolt
- Rob Pegoraro, Tech Writer
- Bethany Walsh, Bougie Miles
Check out the full schedule here.
I hope to see many of you in The District in March!